Selekt LP12 is a turntable from which to live out your musical passion and, with the beneﬁt of future upgrades, to continue to explore ever more of the music contained within the grooves of your record collection.
This elite Sondek LP12 package is decked out with precision-engineered Linn components from the upper echelons of their range. It sits between Majik LP12, the gateway to high-ﬁdelity vinyl playback, and Klimax LP12, the zero-compromise pinnacle of Linn’s engineering endeavour.
Selekt LP12 follows in the footsteps of its digital cousin – Selekt DSM – both in its superb sonic quality and its unbounded upgradeability.
The versatile, high-performance, built-in phono stage of Selekt DSM – derived from the Linn ﬂagship Urika – complements the superb calibre and craftsmanship of Selekt LP12. It’s a truly protean partnership.
- Kendo – moving coil cartridge with aluminium-bronze inserts, boron cantilever and super-ﬁne-line diamond stylus tip
- Arko – 7075-grade aluminium gimballed tonearm – machined with exceedingly high tolerances and precision
- Lingo – hybrid internal/external power supply
- Kore – aluminium sub-chassis bonded to a machined-from-solid armboard
- Karousel – patented, high-precision, machined single-point bearing
- Trampolin – suspended feet on an aluminium base board provides additional isolation from vibration
LINN Selekt LP12
Warranty 5 years